Herencia Transcribe-a-thon Office Hours Online
To celebrate the launch of phase two of the Herencia: Centuries of Spanish Legal Documents campaign, and Hispanic Heritage Month, we will be hosting a virtual transcribe-a-thon happening ALL DAY on October 7!
You do not need to read Spanish, Latin, or Catalan to participate in this project!
HERE'S WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT
- Register for a ticket to attend our Office Hours sessions. There are two time slots provided and there will be a Spanish-speaking staff member on both sessions to answer any questions in Spanish.
- Start transcribing at any time on October 7. There's no minimum requirement to participate!
- On social media, use the handle @Crowd_LOC and @ LawLibCongress to get our attention and use the hashtag #herencia so we know you're with us, can give you encouragement, and can answer any questions you might have!
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/herencia-transcribe-a-thon-office-hours-tickets-117780654107?loclr=eahdn