Free Vaccinations - Palatka Campus
No appointment needed. Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines will be available.
FAQ from the Putnam County Health Department:
- Can someone get vaccinated who has recently had COVID? Or how long should they wait?
Yes, as long as they do not have any symptoms and they are out of isolation. If they received the monoclonal antibody treatment, then they have to wait 90 days.
- Can someone who has received their first shot elsewhere get their second shot here if the timing is right?
Yes, it would be helpful to have their card. We can always check FL Shots to confirm when and which vaccine they received.
- Can someone get their first vaccination of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine on the 22nd
Yes, we would be happy to give the 1st dose at the event on the 22nd. They just need to come to the Health Department when it’s time for their second dose.
Moderna Vaccine is available for those 18+
Pfizer Vaccine for those 12 +
Johnson & Johnson 18 +
For residents who are under 18 years old, DOH-Putnam is offering only the Pfizer vaccine. For all individuals under 18, a parent/guardian must be present at the time of vaccination and sign the COVID-19 consent forms.
This vaccine opportunity is available for students, staff and community members.
Related LibGuide: Explore Wellness Resources by Dr. Christina Will
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Viking Center - Palatka
- Palatka Campus